(pocket hair) – As the days get shorter and the temperatures drop, it’s time to start thinking about burglar proofing your home. One of the best ways to do this is to install a wireless home security system from Swann Security.
According to Office for National Statistics (ONS)1.67% of all UK adults experienced a home break-in between October 2020 and September 2021. This means that 1 in 60 UK homeowners and renters have had their privacy breached by malicious outside forces. In addition to the trauma of having your property stolen, a burglary can also negatively affect your mental health and peace of mind.
Swann Security’s collection of wireless home security systems is the perfect way to protect your home from thieves, vandals and other criminals who may take advantage of the winter weather to break into homes. Swann has been a pioneer in DIY home security systems for over 35 years, giving renters and homeowners the best Christmas gift of all: peace of mind and security.
Thanks AllSecure650, Swann’s latest 2K wireless home security kit, you can finally sleep soundly through the night knowing that every corner of your home is protected. Best of all, the AllSecure650 is a completely wireless device that allows you to install it anywhere you want without the need for third-party installation, hard cables or other hassles. Protecting your home has never been easier.
Below we describe how AllSecure650 can protect your home and keep you safe.
Introducing the Swann AllSecure650
The Swann AllSecure650 is a 2K wireless security system with NVR (Network Video Recorder), 1TB hard drive and four wireless cameras that can be placed around the perimeter of your home. The NVR records footage from the cameras, which can then be accessed via the free Swann Security app. The app allows you to receive push notifications if the system’s motion detectors are triggered, so you can see what’s going on when you’re not home.
One of the best things about the AllSecure650 is its long-lasting rechargeable batteries – a set of 8,700mAh 3-cell lithium batteries. As such, the device can continue to record footage even when there is no power, so you can record videos even during a power outage. There is no security lapse with the AllSeure650 as it comes with a spare battery that can easily be swapped out or replaced. It’s also very easy to install – no need to worry about wiring or drilling holes. The system is also expandable so you can add more cameras if you need to cover more rooms. The Swann AllSecure650 is a great solution for anyone looking to strengthen their home security without spending a lot of money or signing a long-term contract.
The AllSecure650 Home Security Kit includes the following:
- 4x 2K wireless cameras with reflectors
- 5x rechargeable and removable 8700mAh 3-cell lithium battery
- NVW-650 Wi-Fi power hub with charging bay
- 1TB hard drive
100% wireless system with NVR
An NVR (Network Video Recorder) is a 100% wireless system that uses an Internet connection to send video footage to a remote location. There is no need for a separate power source or data cable, making installation and maintenance much easier. Additionally, unlike a CCTV system, an NVR does not use an archaic analog video format. Instead, it uses a digital video format that can be easily viewed on a computer or other digital devices.
Swann AllSecure650 is Swann Security’s first NVR system using a 100% wireless security system. It also comes with a 1TB hard drive that can store up to 2 years worth of videos, so you don’t have to worry about losing your data.
Other useful home security features:
- 2K resolution: Security cameras can capture footage in 2K resolution, so you can capture evidence and footage with 50% more pixels than most security cameras.
- Power backup: The Power Hub has a charging bay that allows lithium batteries to be recharged. Plus, in the event of a power outage, the spare battery can offer up to 5 hours of continuous recording, so you’ll never be without security.
- Night vision: Security cameras can record up to 32 feet (10 m) of vision in full color at night, or up to 100 feet (30 m) in black and white during total darkness.
- True Detect: AllSecure650 comes with high-end motion sensors that can detect motion from warm objects like people and cars and trigger push notifications and recordings. Since the motion sensor relies on the thermal characteristic, there is no risk of false alarms caused by wind, falling leaves and other inanimate objects and environmental elements.
- Weatherproof design. The AllSecure650 cameras have an IP66 rating, which means they can withstand the harshest heat, snow and rain all year round.
AllSecure650 is a comprehensive home security system that can protect your entire home and ensure that you and your family feel safe at all times. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, what better gift for your family than peace of mind?
#Protect #home #wirelessly #winter #Swann #Security