If you’re in the market for a new iPhone, then Prime Day deals are a great way to save some money on Apple’s latest phones. Many of these stores can be quite strict on the eligibility front, but if you can be flexible, you can save yourself a lot of money – and some extra perks at the same time.
The good news is that the iPhone 13 line isn’t immune to discounts despite being less than a year old. But if you’re looking for something a little cheaper, the iPhone 12 range and the new iPhone SE 2022 have tempting deals that save you money.
Read on for the latest and greatest iPhone Prime Day deals, and be sure to keep checking back to see what new deals are available. Plus, if you’re not already a Prime member, be sure to take advantage of Amazon Prime’s 30-day free trial (opens in a new tab) so you can enjoy the best deals that the next 48 hours have to offer.
Prime Day Deals for iPhone: Quick Links
The best iPhone Prime Day deals
iPhone 13 offer
iPhone 12 offer
iPhone SE offer
Renewed deals for iPhone
Top tips to help you find the best iPhone deals
- Mobile operators: Some of the best deals for the iPhone can be found with different mobile carriers. The only catch is — to get their best deals, you’ll have to switch to their service. In some cases, you may also need to sign up for an unlimited plan.
- Check out Mobile Virtual Network Operators or MVNOs: MVNOs operate on the infrastructure of existing networks. For example, Verizon-owned Visible operates on Verizon’s network, while Mint Mobile uses T-Mobile’s network. These often have less expensive plans than their larger counterparts. Sometimes there are some trade-offs, such as less readily available customer support or slightly slower data speeds.
- Renovation: Don’t be afraid of them! Apple offers some of the best refurbishments in the business. They refurbish their iPhones to make them look like new, and we especially like them because they all come with the same one-year warranty you’d get with a new Apple device.
- Exchange your old phone for credit: Many carriers will give you a generous old phone credit that can range from $100 to $1,000. As a result, it pays to keep your smartphone’s cables, box and accessories in good condition to get the most out of your trade-in.
- Wait for new models (if you can): If Apple sticks to its traditional flagship timeframe, the iPhone 14 will likely be unveiled sometime in September. Rumors suggest that the new phone could have a sleeker new design, a faster A16 Bionic chip and a sharper new 48MP main camera for the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max. If you can, we recommend waiting until Apple’s September keynote to buy a new iPhone.
Shop more Prime Day deals on Amazon
- Selling Alexa devices: Alexa devices starting at $19 (opens in a new tab)
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys and more (opens in a new tab)
- Sportswear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in a new tab)
- Back to school: highlighters, backpacks and more on sale (opens in a new tab)
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo, Acer up to 50% off (opens in a new tab)
- Fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in a new tab)
- Fitness equipment: deals from $6 (opens in a new tab)
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay’s and more (opens in a new tab)
- HDTV: smart TVs starting at $89 (opens in a new tab)
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10 (opens in a new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12 (opens in a new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in a new tab)
- Notebooks: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks and Windows PCs (opens in a new tab)
- Baggage/Travel: kits and accessories starting at $8 (opens in a new tab)
- OLED TVs: offers from $739 (opens in a new tab)
- PS5 games: deals from $29 (opens in a new tab)
- Robotic vacuum cleaners: iRobot, Shark, more starting at $129 (opens in a new tab)
#iPhone #Prime #Day #deals